Create a link for customers to write reviews
Create a link that customers can click to leave a review of your business on Google. You can easily share the link with customers to encourage them to write reviews and rate your business.
Create a link from Google Search
To create a link from Google Search:
- On your computer, search for your business on Google.
- Find your business listing and click Write a review.
- Copy and paste the URL you see in your address bar.
If these steps don't work for you, you'll need to use the PlaceID Lookup Tool instead.
Create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool
To create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool:
- Go to the PlaceID Lookup Tool.
- Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Copy your Place ID, which you'll see beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link:
In the example below, the URL with the Place ID added would be: