1) Login to merchants as super admin
2) Switch to location, must be a local store!
3) Click on Ecomm Version -> Settings in left nav. (See image below)
4) Click on Account Information (See image below)
5) Scroll Down to Bottom of page
6) Click "Create New Pending Order" and wait for ajax to update.... (See image below)
7) Select a Service, wait for ajax refresh... (See image below)
NOTE: Only Perpetual Customers Bundle, Local Google Ads Generator, SEO Mobile Website, and Local Discovery Optimizer are able to be selected currently. Also you must select either Perpetual Customers Bundle or Local Google Ads Generator to add a google ad budget! Also you can select multiple Local Google Ads Generator, SEO Mobile Website, and Local Discovery Optimizer OR Perpetual Customers Bundle as the bundle includes all other modules.
8) Select a Rate. (See image below)
Note: Right now due to interface, we only have a single active rate.
9) Click "Add Rate". Wait for ajax refresh... (See image below)
10) If you want to add a google ad budget, set the amount in the "Fixed Amount / Month" field and click "Add Monthly Amount". (See image below)
Note: In this example you will see that the Perpetual Customers Bundle adds $125 to the account balance, and that the $100 fixed amount /mo has Campaign Management Fees remitted at our rates. This order will add a total of $200 to the ad budget but cost the client $350 plus taxes.
11) Once done, click "Save at bottom of page". Once saved you can edit the pending order. Also you can click "Delete Pending Order" to completely remove the pending order. You will still have to click save after edits and deletes.. (See image below)
What Client Sees
Now that order is save this is what the user will see when they log in as a directory contact to their merchant account.
Note: Once "View Pending Order" is clicked the pending order popup will not re-appear for the Session.
Once "View Pending Order" is clicked the user is take to page two of the Combined checkout, where they can enter the billing address and CC data.
Note: The user can cancel this order and remove it from the system by either completing any order in the merchant interface OR clicking "Cancel Pending Order" at the bottom of page 2 of the combined cart.