Install our WooCommerce Wordpress Plugin to export a catalogue of your products - including product urls - automatically and easily.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the plugin, you can upload the file to your Automated Google Ads dashboard to create products within our interface. Your product data can then be used to create free and paid listings within Google search.
In WordPress Admin, click on Plugins -> add new
On 'Add Plugins' page, click the 'Upload Plugins’ at the top of the page.
Click the browse button, and on your file system, select the shoptoit.zip archive file, and click the 'Install Now' button on the 'Add Plugins' page.
The plugin is installed and click the 'Activate Plugin' button to activate the plugin.
Once the plugin is activated you will need to Export a data feed containing all the products.
- In wordpress admin, click on the Products link.
- On the Products page click the export button at the top of the page.
- On the export page you can choose what you want to export and a csv file will be outputted.
Next Step: Upload your products to Shoptoit
- Login to your Automated Google Ads dashboard, and go to My Products -> Manage Data Feed
- Choose 'Add a Feed' (if you have not yet set one up), or Edit your feed if you are updating an existing feed.
- If you are creating your feed for the first time, choose WooCommerce CSV from the Feed File Format drop-down.
- Upload the file you exported from Wordpress, click Add this Feed.
Now you're done. It can take up to a business day for your product data to be ingested and processed by our system. You will receive an email notification once this has been complete.