Install our WooCommerce Wordpress Plugin to export a catalogue of your products - including product urls - automatically and easily.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the plugin, you can upload the file to your Shoptoit account to create products within our interface. Your product data can then be used to create free and paid listings within Google search.
- Upload the shoptoit.zip to your server in the following directory path: wordpress -> wp-content -> plugins
- Extract the zip file.
- Once extracted there should be a shoptoit folder in the plugins folder.
- Inside of word press admin activate the Shoptoit Shortcodes plugin on the Plugins page.
//plugin to activate
Once the plugin is activated you will need to Export a data feed containing all the products.
- In wordpress admin, click on the Products link.
- On the Products page click the export button at the top of the page.
- On the export page you can choose what you want to export and a csv will be outputted.
- Upload the exported data feed to shoptoit.
Next Step: Upload your products to Shoptoit